Fantasy

Friday 5 July 2019

Progress Report 186.19.M3. Orlock Gang

Orlock gang for Necromunda. These were completed last year. Quite enjoyed painting these (more so than the Escher).

All figures are from the basic box set, the only conversion being I shaved the hair off one of them. I hadn't actually read the rules when I started building these so I was building the figures how I wanted without actually thinking of gang composition. I was about halfway through them when I realised I needed more autoguns!

The Leader

   
Champions or Gangers with Big Guns (Harpoon and Heavy Stubber)


Gangers (Auto-shotguns and Auto guns)


Juves or Gangers with little guns (pistols!)


I gave each a black loincloth/breechclout as a Gang identifier.  The colours for each model were chosen on a whim. Most of the time to experiment with the Vallejo Model Colour range. The black breechclout and clothing was done using Scale 75 set.

Looking forward to adding to this gang in the near future.

The Emperor Protects.

1 comment:

  1. good job! maybe you find interesting our project:
    www.sistema28.in

    Best regards!

    ReplyDelete