Fantasy

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Progress Report 121.19.M3

Quick update to keep me on my toes. Next Blood Angel Intercessor and Escher ganger built and ready for prepping etc..


With the next Intercessor gone out on a limb by pretty much building the whole model rather than breaking it done into it's component parts as normal. Will see this speeds up the painting process or frustrates it with the Marines it since detail will be hidden.


As noted when I started this Blog it is more for a diary record so I can keep a check on progress on 40K universe projects only. Like every other wargamer out there I have other projects on the go too. One of which can be seen lurking behind the Space Marine.

In case your wondering it's a Chindit for my intended WW2 Far East project.

The Emperor Protects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment